Home Learning Tasks - 8th June 2020
- Tuesday - Words with 'ow'
- Wednesday - Edit a sentence
- Thursday - Writing about Owl Babies
- Thursday - Wordbank - Owl babies
Listen to the story of Pentecost
Draw some pictures about what happened during Pentecost
Write simple sentences about what happenedFind the story of Pentecost in the Bible and read it together
Junk model your house- Using old packaging (shoe box, cereal box etc.) support your child to make a model of your house.
Can they count how many windows there are and stick on the right amount?Can they write their house number on the front?
- Exploring with your senses- Gather a collection of household objects e.g. fork, cup, toothbrush, teddy bear, book and show your child. Use a scarf/ material as a blindfold and pass your child one of the objects. Can they figure out what it is through touch alone? Give clues if they are struggling. Swap roles and ask your child to give you an object to figure out. Explore the textures around your house. Can children find something rough, smooth, bumpy.
- They could take a wax rubbing of each texture (Lay a piece of paper over the top and rub over with the side of a crayon). You could continue this into the garden