Home Learning Tasks - 8th June 2020
Home Learning Tasks
We appreciate the efforts parents are putting in to ensure their child's education is not affected during school closures.
In this section you will find a selection of maths, English, science, Religious Education and topic activities for your child to complete. This work is related to the Summer term work so it is important that they try and work each day to keep up.
Please look at the timetable to see the explanation of how to do the activities and where to find them.
You will also find another tab which will have weekly learning projects, each week has a different over arching theme. It is recommended that your child aims to complete a small amount of maths, reading, SPAG and writing each day and produces work towards their project based on their theme throughout the week. Any words or phrases that are underlined in blue are hyperlinks, if you click on these they will direct you to a website.
If there is anything you are unsure of you can contact their class teacher direct via 2email on Purple Mash or contact the school if you do not have access.
- Monday - Spelling PowerPoint
- Monday - Spelling word list
- Tuesday - Spelling wordsearch
- Tuesday - Spelling handwriting
- Video Links
- Lesson 1 - Multiplication sentences using the x symbol
- Lesson 1 - Multiplication sentences using the x symbol - answers
- Lesson 2 - Use arrays
- Lesson 2 - Use arrays - answers
- Lesson 3 - The 2 times-table
- Lesson 3 - The 2 times-table - answers
- Lesson 4 - The 5 times-table
- Lesson 4 - The 5 times-table - answers
- Year 2 Spring Maths Activity Booklet