Home Learning Tasks
We appreciate the efforts parents are putting in to ensure their child's education is not affected during school closures.
In this section will find a selection of maths, English, science and topic activities for your child to complete at their leisure.
You will also find another tab which will have weekly learning projects, each week has a different over arching theme. It is recommended that your child aims to complete a small amount of maths, reading, SPAG and writing each day and produces work towards their project based on their theme throughout the week. Any words or phrases that are underlined in blue are hyperlinks, if you click on these they will direct you to a website.
Below you will find a suggested timetable for use for home learning with your child. If your child does not have online access please contact the school to make us aware of this.
- Times Tables Games
- Mystery of the Missing Horse
- Multiplication and Division
- Addition and Subtraction
- Maths Activity Booklet
- Mystery of the Missing Horse Answers - Parental Guidance
- Multiplication and Division Answers - Parental Guidance
- Maths Activity Booklet Answers - Parental Guidance
- Addition and Subtraction Answers - Parental Guidance